NOTE: To use the MaGlobe SMTP (send mail)
service, users will have to enable SMTP authentication in
their email software. Click here to view instructions on
setting up SMTP Authentication.
What are settings for email?
Receiving and sending email requires you to setup your
mail program to check for mail and direct your mail for
The Receiving of email is done through the POP3 setting.
The sending of email is done through the SMTP setting.
How do I change or add settings?
The procedure for changing the settings is simple.
- Click on Tools
- Click on Email Accounts
- Select Add a new email account
- Click on Next
- Select POP3 and then click on Next
- In the Your Name box, enter your name
as you want it to be displayed
- Enter the Email address as
- In the box Incoming mail POP3 settings enter
- In the box Outgoing mail SMTP settings enter
- In the Username field, enter your MaGlobe
- In the Password field, enter your MaGlobe
- Click on More Settings
- Click on the tab Outgoing Server
- Check the box My outgoing server (SMTP) requires
- Select Log on using
- Enter your MaGlobe username and Password
in the fields provided
- Select Save password and click on OK
- Click on Next and then Finish
How do I access my mail using the Web
You can access your MaGlobe emails from anywhere using a
web browser like Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape
Navigator. The web mail service can be accessed by clicking
on the following link: